The word is in: we will not be opening this Thursday as planned due to low snow levels. Instead of setting another date, we will be evaluating day-by-day and will open as soon as conditions warrant. We're glued to the forecasts right now and are ready to make snow at every opportunity. We just need Mother Nature to kick in!
Check back here and on the website for daily updates. Let's hope it comes soon!
Sorry, forgot to mention the webcam is now live again!
Snowing lightly but steady!
the webcam still isn't working...
I noticed that the web cam hasn't refresed since last Wednesday moring? Is that coming back online anytime soon?
Either y'all are stuck in some kind of warp where nothing ever changes or it's so cold up there that freeze-frame is more than just a techno-word.
BTW -- congrats on your environmental 'A' rating!
You're B-a-a-c-k -- and are those clouds of white flaky stuff I see brooding over the slopes?
wahoo!! looks like snow!
Last update I saw was that the base was 5 inches...any update since then?
Settled base is 12 inches. Still snowing...light but consistent. (3pm)
definetly a move in the right direction.
I'm doin my snow dancing and everything, hopefully it works!!
first student just told me that you didnt request the service this year so powderhorn please make a deal and i'll buy a pass so $449 coming your way if you book the bus and much much more
YOUR PHONE RECORDING SAYS YOU ARE OPENING ON DEC 11
Post a Comment