Thursday, December 11, 2008

BIG Update

Ok here's the latest-

I talked with our CEO and with the storm looking favorable, we will try to open Sunday. BUT we won't be able to make the call until early Sunday morning. We're talking middle of the night here.

My plan is to wait for the phone call from our mountain manager (which could come as early as 2am) then start hitting the website and media. Either way, I'll post on the site what we're doing. If we're opening, we'll have a full snow report online and at the snow phone 970-268-5300.

It's all caffeine and snow dances from here on out!

No comments: