Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Who wants to ski?

Preparations are now taking place to open this Thursday the 23rd at 9am. As you have seen, we've been dealing with some abnormal weather patterns the last couple days. We do have a chance again tomorrow of seeing rain/heavy sleet here at the mountain. That is the only factor that could jeopardize the Thursday plan.

We'll have more information early afternoon tomorrow. This has been a decision filled with so many variables and difficult factors, but we want to get this mountain open. We're all ready to ski and ride!


Anonymous said...

I will bring a wakeboard if I have to! I want to ride!

Anonymous said...

Let's all pray to baby Jesus for some precip!