I'm not really sure how it got here this fast, but it's already March! If you've been skiing for any amount of time, you know that spring skiing is awesome. Here is a list of all the great things about spring skiing (updated from last year's top 10).
Top 10 Reasons Why Spring Skiing is Awesome:
1. Goggle tans are good conversation starters.
2. You can ditch the puffy coat and ride in a hoodie...or Starter jacket. Whatever you prefer.
3. Goofy events such as the Pond Skim and Spring Snow Bar.
4. That soft, corn snow is fun to carve.
5. Beers on the deck.
6. Lots of deals such as Fill a Quad and Savor the Season. Check out the full list here.
7. People start randomly wearing throwback outfits like neon one piece suits.
8. You can go skiing and put off spring cleaning.
9. Spring lift hours begin March 14th. 10am-5pm for maximum sun time!
10. Some of our best snow comes during March. Watch the forecast so you can get all the powder your little legs can handle.