Friday, February 13, 2009


We've just made the call that we must postpone the Thunder Mtn Freestyle Fest until Saturday, February 21st. There's so much snow, it would be impossible to get the new features set and everything ready for competition tomorrow.

We'll save all the prizes (and maybe get a few more) for next Saturday!

No comments: