As we've said, our focus this year is to provide a new level of customer service by enhancing the overall guest experience. We are investing $800,000 in the resort this year as part of a multi-year capital improvement program. So what have we done so far?
- New 13' Half Pipe- only pipe on the western slope
- New wood deck at the Sunset Grille
- Expanded common area in the Base Lodge
- Remodeled the women's restroom
- Expanded Prinoth grooming fleet, increases grooming capacity by over 50%
- Improved snowmaking
- New kid's ski rentals
- New full-season rental program
- Rebuilt the gearbox for Lift 1, better reliability
- New picnic tables
- New carpet in the Sunset Grille
- Fresh paint on the Base Lodge
Obviously the team has been hard at work! We're all coming together to make your local mountain even better.
Please come see us this weekend at the National Ski Patrol Ski & Snowboard Swap.
VIP Night this Friday, 6-9pm, $5 admission
Saturday, 7am-4pm, $2 admission
Two Rivers Convention Center
Proceeds benefit National Ski Patrol
Stop by the Powderhorn booth to get your season pass photo, pick up your pass or purchase a Deca Card. We'd love to hear what you think and chat about the upcoming season!