This year you have 4 opportunities to view the fall colors of the Grand Mesa!
Lift Rides 11am-2:30pm
$5 Kids 10 & under
BBQ from Rib City Grill
Sales at the Alpine Trader & Cafe
The ticket office will be open for season pass purchases, photos and liability forms
The official Grand Mesa Scenic Byway Color Sunday is Sept. 25th, enjoy events all along the byway!
What You Need To Know
• Event is weather permitting.
• Loading and unloading the lift can be a strenuous activity.
• The lift DOES NOT stop for loading and unloading.
• You need to be able to walk at a brisk pace to load and walk/jog UNASSISTED to unload.
• It is not recommended for you to ride the lift if you have pre-existing physical conditions, circulation, heart, or respiratory problems.
• Lift ride takes approximately one hour round trip.
• Unloading at the top IS NOT permitted.
• Anticipate weather changes and dress appropriately.